Sibbo Medical Devices Oy
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and contact details)
- Details on purchases and queries of Sibbo Medical Devices products and services
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Sibbo Medical Devices collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Contact you concerning you queries, orders, and novel product information
- Gain knowledge from customer behavior and characteristics
How do we store your data?
Sibbo Medical Devices securely stores your data at our web hotel / company cloud protected with passwords.
Sibbo Medical Devices would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might be interested in based on your previous orders and queries.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Sibbo Medical Devices would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sibbo Medical Devices for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sibbo Medical Devices corrects or completes any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sibbo Medical Devices erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sibbo Medical Devices restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sibbo Medical Device’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sibbo Medical Devices transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us:
Sibbo Medical Devices
Hitsajankatu 22 (Opus 2)
00810 Helsinki, Finland
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Sibbo Medical Devices has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki, Finland
Tel: +35829 566 6700